Clinic Infection Control Procedures
In order to reduce the probability of transmission and infection at Better Balance Chiropractic Clinic (Sydney CBD) and the Home Clinic (Surry Hills), I have implemented the following procedure:
- I will have at least a 30 – 45 min gap between appointments to ensure that all appropriate surfaces are disinfected and cleaned (this includes the massage table leather surface under all of the towelling, door handles, seats, massage oil holder, coat hangers/stand/clothes basket, the face cushion, Square card reader etc)
- For massages, I will scoop out the amount of coconut oil separately into a different container and after each treatment I will be cleaning that container and refilling it with more coconut oil for the next client. I.e. the oil used on you will only be used on you and no other person
- Each person will have a new massage table cover plus 3 fresh towels (this is why I have to limit clients as I have limited covers/towels available)
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at each Clinic for you to use
- I will be washing my hands or using hand sanitizer before and after each treatment
Face to face sessions can now be booked online for the Home Clinic. If you would like to have a face to face session on the Thursday in the Sydney CBD, please contact me to arrange a time.
Client Screening Questions
It is my expectation that we are responsible for our own health and in doing so, we are responsible for the health of others. Please only book in for an appointment if you answer “No” to ALL of these questions:
- Do you have any signs of fever?
- Do you have any signs of runny nose?
- Do you have any signs of sore throat?
- Have you been coughing?
- Have you been anywhere out of NSW in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been around anyone who has come back from overseas in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you had Covid-19? If yes, can you produce evidence to show that you have overcome it?
- Have you been tested for Covid-19? If so, when and what was the test result?
If you have recently been tested for Covid-19 and the test has returned a negative, please also provide me a copy of that as well upon booking for my file.
Please do not be offended if I ask similar questions to the above when I see you in the Clinic prior to the beginning of the session. I reserve the right to refuse treatment on a person if I believe that there is a risk of infection.
If you’ve got any questions, please feel free to contact me.